The Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of the United States Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of the United States


March 15th We currently have 36 samples, but due to this very frustrating long delay of the last batch, we are working on an option to run 50 samples instead of 100, so please do encourage people to return their swabs as soon as possible.
Thank you!

March 15th The good news is that results are being processed today and individuals should be receiving their test result notifications this evening. We also want to remind everyone that one can always log into their account at to view their results at anytime. Most samples have passed QC, but there a a small number that will still need to be retested, if your dog results have not been updated by tomorrow am, then it is most likely a sample that will need to be retested. Any samples that have failed multiple testing will result in us contacting the owner for a new sample.

Again, we thank everyone for their understanding for a delay that, unfortunately, was beyond our control. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.


March 14th As most are aware - we were significantly impacted by an instrument disruption. We have been working around the clock to complete the testing and we are as anxious to deliver as you are to receive. Some results will be available no later than tomorrow evening - however, more retesting will be required for some samples due to variability/sensitivity of replacement instrumentation. We are doing our best to complete as soon as possible.

We have also reached out to the Rhodesian Ridgeback Ridgeback Club of the US requesting an option for an open forum with the Ridgeback community to discuss the status and the future of the EOAD testing/research, we maintain that open communication and considered evaluation of substantiated and factual information is the best course of action. It is our hope that all interested parties can join in to participate in this discussion.